- Construction Information
- Pre-K & ElementaryPreschool
- Middle School / High SchoolMS School / High School
- Daily Bulletin
Preschool Registration Forms
The East Buchanan Community School District will be making changes to their Preschool Programming starting with the 2019-2020 school year. The District will continue to offer the 4 year old program, the same as it has in the past.
The new change will come within the 3 year old program offering. The District will be collaborating with the Kids Corner Learning Center. Kids Corner will be offering the program. The District will no longer offer the 3 year old program, but will help with any transitioning with Kids Corner becoming the provider.
The same aspects of the program will stay in tact. The program will continue to be ran in the Kids Corner facility, Creative Curriculum will continue along Gold Assessments and Head Start funding opportunities.
Preschool Registration for 2019-2020 is set for Thursday, March 7th at 6 pm located in the EB library. The East Buchanan District and Kids Corner will work together on registration day to get both programs, 4 year old PK and 3 year old PK, set up.
Click here to learn more about the different programs we have to offer.
The forms for the 2019-2020 school year are listed below. You should be able to print them off and turn in the completed forms at registration night or to the elementary office.
Checklist for Enrollment (Click on the links below to fill out each form).
1) Choose Your Day Form- (Fridays will only be a half day for all students)
3) Preschool Physical Form (This must be completed by your family doctor and is only good for one year. Parents please fill out the left side of the form.)
4) Immunizaton Form (Your family doctor will supply this. Be sure to get an updated one at your physical. The link will take you to the immunizations required.)
5) Certificate of Dental Screening (This must be completed by your family dentist and is only good for one year. Parents please fill out the top part of the form.)
2 new forms to fill out:
6) Home Language Survey-- This form is a requirement that we collect for the state of Iowa. It is 2 pages.
7) Vision Screening Permission Form-- In the fall of every year, the Lions Club of Iowa will come in and do free vision screening for preschool students. This permission form is required for them to do the screening.
To download the entire packet, click here.
ALL FORMS (including physicals and dentals if previous year has been expired) MUST BE TURNED IN BY OCTOBER 18, 2019 TO MAINTAIN YOUR STUDENT'S ENROLLMENT AT THE EAST BUCHANAN PRESCHOOL PROGRAM. If all forms are not turned in and updated, your child will be sent home until we have all forms.
Our MissionTo challenge students to think critically, communicate effectively, develop values, and contribute to society.
High School/Middle School Ph: (319) 935 - 3367 | Central Elementary Ph: (319) 935 - 3660
- Construction Information