Buccaneer Booster Club
The purpose of the Buccaneer Booster Club is broadening the involvement of the East Buchanan community in promoting and supporting Buccaneer Athletic programs both in spirit and finance. With your contributions, the booster club is able to hire a athletic trainer to work with EB's student-athletes and be at all home games. Other purchases made with your contributions include: first aid kits, braces, equipment for the various sports, scoreboards, weight lifting equipment, cameras, and help with updates to the sporting facilities at East Buchanan.
The Buccaneer Booster Club offers 5 different levels of sponsorship and contribution requirements:
- Legacy- $5000 or more: 2 Lifetime passes
- Diamond- $500 or more: Donor receives an EB Buccaneer Gift Certificate for $50, 12 sporting event passes for home fall and winter sports events of their choice and name recognition in all sports programs.
- Ruby- $250-$499: Donor receives an EB Buccaneer Gift Certificate for $25, 8 sporting event passes for home fall and winter sports events of their choice and name recognition in all sports programs.
- Gold- $100-$249: Donor receives 4 sporting event passes for home sports events of their choice and name recognition in all sports programs.
- Silver- $50-$99: Donor receives name recognition in all sports programs.
- Basic- $20
If interested in one of the sponsorship levels, download one of the Booster Club Membership forms below.
EB Fine Arts Booster Club
The Fine Arts Boosters offers 5 different levels of sponsorship and contribution requirements:
- Conductor of the Arts- $500 (4 tickets for your family to the musical and 2 embroidered Friends of Music sweatshirts)
- Director of the Arts- $250 (4 tickets for your family to the musical and an embroidered Friends of Music sweatshirt)
- State of the Arts- $100 (4 tickets for your family to the musical)
- Patrons of the Arts- $50
- Friends of the Arts- $25
Your name will appear on all music programs throughout the year if you give $25 or more.
Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
The East Buchanan PTO has played a large role in many activities over the past years. Your help has enabled the PTO to purchase items such as playground equipment, calculators, library books, ribbons for field day, scanners and software, classroom dictionaries, digital cameras, etc. We also cover the cost of assemblies, graduation decorations, a scholarship, name plates for new teachers, and treats for Friends and Family Day.
Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month at 6:00 pm in the Library Media Center unless there is a scheduling conflict. We greatly appreciate all participation whether it be an hour or your time, a donation of food, or your thoughts in helping us brainstorm our next project.
Boxtops for Education
One fundraising program PTO in involved in is the Boxtops for Education. Here is how it works. We will receive 15 cents for each qualifying cereal boxtop and 10 cents for each qualifying snacks and Yoplait Yogurt multi-pack products boxtop. A qualifying boxtop is the top flap of the General Mills products carrying the "Boxtops for Education" Symbol.
Boxtops for Education is a great way for everyone to get involved for the good of our school. All you have to do is send qualifying boxtops to East Buchanan Schools, 414 5th St. N, Winthrop, IA 50682, or send them with your child to hand in to the elementary office. Thank you for your support