November 16, 2022 9:36 am
EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Today is Day 5 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- High School Football Banquet will be at Wolfey’s on Sunday, the 20th, at 6:00pm.
- Send a gobble gram!! The EB PTO will be delivering gobble grams again this year. Great way to connect with a friend, bring a smile to your friend’s face, or surprise a classmate! There will be copies in the office to pick up if you would like. Each gobble gram is $1 and will be sent with a treat. Tomorrow is the last day for Gobble Grams!!
- Eliza Beatty, Teighlor Elledge -please turn in your VB jerseys asap.
- Speech shirt orders are due Nov 21. Forms are in the office.
- Lunch Assignments for Tri 2:
Lunch B Lunch C
Mr. Doese Mrs. Gallup
Mr. Unwin Mr. Reeder
Mrs. Reed Mr. White
Mrs. Kelchen Ms. Schoonover
Mrs. Noesen Mrs. Berns/Library
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
LUNCH MENU *Menu Change
11/16 Popcorn chicken, seasoned curly fries, peas, peach cups, strawberries, milk
11/17 Walking taco w/meat, lettuce, cheese, cheesy refried beans, corn, fresh kiwi, fruit smoothie, cinnamon roll
11/18 Buccaneer sub (turkey & cheese), hoagie bun, baked beans, marinated veggie salad, baked apples, Fresh honeydew, milk
11/21 Chicken breast, mashed potatoes w/butter, baked beans, apple slices, pineapple, milk
11/22-11/25 NO SCHOOL-THANKSGIVING BREAK
11/28 Chicken & waffles, mashed potatoes w/butter, mixed vegetables, sliced red peppers, apple slices, milk
11/29 Sloppy Joe sandwich, baked beans, fresh cauliflower, orange slices, fruit smoothie, milk
11/30 Scalloped potatoes & ham, homemade school roll, peas, carrots, pineapple, cantaloupe, milk
Nov 17 1:30 Dismissal – MS HS PD
Nov 17 4:00 MS G BB (H) Springville
Nov 17 4:30 MS WR @ Ed-Co Bus:
Nov 17 9am-1pm Red Cross Blood Drive-Events Gym
Nov 19 9:00am HS G WR @ Independence Bus:
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am