Today is Day 1 of the 6 Day Cycle
- Oct. 22 – WG pizza crunchers, spaghetti sauce, baked beans, celery sticks & lite dip, strawberry cup, diced cantaloupe, WG teddy grahams, milk
- Oct. 25 – NO SCHOOL Professional Development Day
- Oct. 26 – WG mini corn dogs, romaine lettuce salad, baked potato wedges, pineapple tidbits, sliced apples, WG pretzel gold fish, milk
- Oct. 27 – Hot ham & cheese, WG hamburger bun, baked tator tots, mini carrots, fruit smoothie, applesauce cup, milk
- Oct. 28 – Fajita chicken wrap, WG tortilla wrap, lettuce, cheese, salsa, refried beans, grape tomatoes, banana, Fruit cup, WG cinnamon bun, milk
- Oct. 29 – WG pizza dippers, spaghetti sauce, celery sticks, broccoli & cheese, fresh grapes, diced pears, WG cookie
Calendar of Events:
- Oct. 25 – Professional Development Day – NO SCHOOL
- Oct. 25-29 Red Ribbon Week (see schedule below)
- Oct. 26 – Author Julia Cook presents – K-3 1:00-1:55 / 4-6 2:10-3:10
- Oct. 29 – 2nd grade to Jakway 8:40 – 12:00
Pep Rally in the Events Gym today! Please be in the gym and seated before 3:05!!
Direct access to the ticketing for the football game tonight. No cash sales! https://iahsaa.hometownticketing.com/embed/event/1608
There will be a parent meeting on Monday, October 25 at 6PM in the High School gym for those who have students in grades 4-12 interested in joining our NASP program. Any questions, please contact Tina Snyder or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PK-6th Grade – Pumpking Decorating Contest in the LMC. Pumpkins can be brought to the library any time on Monday, October 25th and taken after school on Friday, October 29th. MS & HS staff and students will be asked to vote. We will keep track at the desk which pumpkin belongs to which class, but there will only be a number assigned to your entry.
- Winning class will be invited to choose $50 in books from the fall book fair – WOOHOO!!
- HAVE FUN! The sky’s the limit – we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Red Ribbon Week: October 25th – 29th, 2021
Monday 25th: PD Meetings – NO SCHOOL
Tuesday 26th: Proud to be EB Drug Free
- Wear BUC Pride Day/Red Clothing
Wednesday 27th: Too Bright for Drugs!
- Wear Neon/Bright Color Day
- Healthy Walk/Exercise with Riniker/Brown
Thursday 28th: Pajama Day
- Exercise with Riniker/Brown “Just Dance”
Friday 29th: Early Out Special Schedule
- Costume Parade @ 1:15 **No face Paint or Swords
- Middle School Gym Community Games @ 1:45