EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, February 10, 2022
Today is Day 3 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- Girls Basketball: REGIONALS START TONIGHT! PACK THE GYM AT 7:00pm! East Buchanan vs Ed-Co!
- StuCo is selling Valentine’s Day candy gram’s for $1. You can send the tootsie pops and a note to elementary, ms or hs students, as well as staff. Send love or kindness to a friend. They are in the offices, please turn into Mr. White by Friday.
- Please check the lost and found for any of your belongings!! We will be packing things up for Goodwill this week!!!
- Regional Girls Basketball: ALL tickets must be purchased online. No cash or passes will be accepted at the door. Use the following link to purchase your tickets using Varsity Bound. Just scroll down to our game and click “Buy Now” https://ia.varsitybound.com/sports/girlsbasketball/2021-22/tickets
- The Advanced Foods class will be selling cinnamon sugar donut bites and mini frosted donuts for Valentine’s Day! We are doing a little something different this year. You can order donuts to be sent to someone special and even leave a little note. Pick up order forms in the office or Mrs. Bower’s room! They are due Friday, February 11th!
- HS Students!! Please remember to lock your car when parked in the school parking lot!!
- SENIORS: Please turn in your baby picture and senior picture to Mrs. Goedken for the newspaper, senior video, and yearbook. Mrs. Goedken‘s email is email@example.com. Photos can be scanned here at school or sent in digitally.
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
- SENIOR PARENTS & SENIORS: It’s time to start digging through those old pictures. We would love for you to send us pictures of the class of 2021 when they were in elementary and middle school for the senior video. Email them to Mrs. Goedken or bring them in to be scanned. Don’t forget – we also need a senior picture and a baby photo!
- Are you a senior? Will you be 18 by May? AgVantage FS in Hazleton is looking for crop scout interns for 2022. This internship goes from Mid May-Mid August so you would be finished up before heading to college in the fall. If you are interested please email see Mr. Doese or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Ms. Leslye Horn at email@example.com
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
Feb. 10 – Walking taco, (taco meat, chips, cheese, salsa, lettuce), refried beans, applesauce cup, banana, cinnamon roll, milk
Feb. 11 – WG pizza dippers, spaghetti sauce, corn, romaine lettuce, mixed fruit, fresh pears, wg rice krispy treat, milk
Feb. 14 – WG breaded pork patty on wg bun, (pickles + onions), tater tots, mini carrots, apple slices, diced pears, milk
Feb. 15 – Tomato soup and grilled cheese, crackers, celery, orange slices, pineapple, wg animal crackers, milk
Feb. 16 – WG chicken tenders, potato wedges, sliced peppers, bananas, diced peaches, wg chocolate chip cookie, milk
Feb. 17 – Sausage links, wg french toast sticks, hash brown patty, broccoli, diced strawberries, mandarin oranges, milk
Feb. 18 – WG french bread pizza, spaghetti sauce, lettuce salad, grape tomatoes, applesauce cup, yogurt cup, milk
Feb 10 7:00 V G BB (H) Ed-Co 1st Rnd Regionals
Feb 10 4:00 MS B BB @ Alburnett Bus: 2:40 Dismiss: 2:30
Feb 12 12:00 WR Districts
Feb 12 1:00 Bowling WaMac Tourney
Feb 14 4:00 MS B BB (H) Maq Valley
Feb 14 7:00 V B BB @ Janesville Bus: 5:30
Feb 17 4:00 MS B BB vs Ed-Co @ Colesburg Bus: 2:30 Dismiss: 2:20
Feb 17 State Wrestling Tournament
Feb 18 State Wrestling Tournament
Feb 19 State Wrestling Tournament
Feb 19 All-State Festival Large Group Speech
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am