EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, February 3, 2022
Today is Day 4 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- We will be having a walk-through for our State Bound Speech contestants this Friday at 3:20! Congratulations Delainey Decker and Ella Dorman!!!
- Dance Team uniforms + light-up shoelaces are due this week. Any not returned will be invoiced. Thanks!
- HS Students!! Please remember to lock your car when parked in the school parking lot!!
- SENIORS: Please turn in your baby picture and senior picture to Mrs. Goedken for the newspaper, senior video, and yearbook. Mrs. Goedken‘s email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos can be scanned here at school or sent in digitally.
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
- SENIOR PARENTS & SENIORS: It’s time to start digging through those old pictures. We would love for you to send us pictures of the class of 2021 when they were in elementary and middle school for the senior video. Email them to Mrs. Goedken or bring them in to be scanned. Don’t forget – we also need a senior picture and a baby photo!
- Are you a senior? Will you be 18 by May? AgVantage FS in Hazleton is looking for crop scout interns for 2022. This internship goes from Mid May-Mid August so you would be finished up before heading to college in the fall. If you are interested please email see Mr. Doese or email him at email@example.com or email Ms. Leslye Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
Feb. 3 – Sloppy Joe on wg bun, baked beans, potato wedges, banana, diced peaches, milk
Feb. 4 – WG cheese pizza, lettuce salad, corn, diced pears, diced strawberries, wg sugar cookie, milk
Feb. 7 – Orange chicken, seasoned rice, peas, sliced cucumbers, mandarin oranges, warm bread stick, milk
Feb. 8 – Hot beef sandwich, cheese stick, tater tots, green beans, diced pears, apple slices, milk
Feb. 9 – BBQ rib patty sandwich, pickles, onions, French fries, cauliflower & dip, diced watermelon, diced peaches, milk
Feb. 10 – Walking taco, (taco meat, chips, cheese, salsa, lettuce), refried beans, applesauce cup, banana, cinnamon roll, milk
Feb. 11 – WG pizza dippers, spaghetti sauce, corn, romaine lettuce, mixed fruit, fresh pears, wg rice krispy treat, milk
Feb 3 4:00 MS B BB @ Springville Bus: 2:25 Dismiss: 2:15
Feb 3 5:30 V BB @ Prince of Peace Clinton Bus: 2:35 Dismiss: 2:25
Feb 4 2:00 Bowling vs Monticello
Feb 4 5:30 HS BB (H) Alburnett
Feb 5 State Large Group Speech Contest Van: 6:15am
Feb 5 12:00 WR Sections @ Manona MFL Bus: 8:15
Feb 5 3:00 Bowling invitational @ Camanche
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am