EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, February 7, 2022
Today is Day 6 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- The Varsity girls lost against Alburnett 39-35 on Senior Night. We ended the regular season at 16-5. A week off until the 1st Round of Regionals against Ed-Co on Thursday! The JV Girls ended the season with a win! The JV ended with a 12-7 record, a really great accomplishment!
- Congratulations to Delainey Decker and Ella Dorman on receiving straight ones on Saturday in Decorah for State Speech! They will find out later today if they were nominated by two of the three judges to go to All-State.
- All tickets for Sectional Wrestling @ MFL on Saturday (2/5) using the following link. No money will be taken at the gate. https://www.iahsaa.org/tickets/
- HS Students!! Please remember to lock your car when parked in the school parking lot!!
- SENIORS: Please turn in your baby picture and senior picture to Mrs. Goedken for the newspaper, senior video, and yearbook. Mrs. Goedken‘s email is email@example.com. Photos can be scanned here at school or sent in digitally.
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
- SENIOR PARENTS & SENIORS: It’s time to start digging through those old pictures. We would love for you to send us pictures of the class of 2021 when they were in elementary and middle school for the senior video. Email them to Mrs. Goedken or bring them in to be scanned. Don’t forget – we also need a senior picture and a baby photo!
- Are you a senior? Will you be 18 by May? AgVantage FS in Hazleton is looking for crop scout interns for 2022. This internship goes from Mid May-Mid August so you would be finished up before heading to college in the fall. If you are interested please email see Mr. Doese or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Ms. Leslye Horn at email@example.com
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
Feb. 7 – Orange chicken, seasoned rice, peas, sliced cucumbers, mandarin oranges, warm bread stick, milk
Feb. 8 – Hot beef sandwich, cheese stick, tater tots, green beans, diced pears, apple slices, milk
Feb. 9 – BBQ rib patty sandwich, pickles, onions, French fries, cauliflower & dip, diced watermelon, diced peaches, milk
Feb. 10 – Walking taco, (taco meat, chips, cheese, salsa, lettuce), refried beans, applesauce cup, banana, cinnamon roll, milk
Feb. 11 – WG pizza dippers, spaghetti sauce, corn, romaine lettuce, mixed fruit, fresh pears, wg rice krispy treat, milk
Feb 7 4:00 MS B BB (H) Central City
Feb 8 5:30 JV/V B BB (H) Starmont
Feb 9 5:00 School Board Meeting
Feb 10 7:00 V G BB (H) Ed-Co 1st Rnd Regionals
Feb 10 4:00 MS B BB @ Alburnett Bus: 2:40 Dismiss: 2:30
Feb 12 12:00 WR Districts
Feb 12 1:00 Bowling WaMac Tourney
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am