EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, January 21, 2022
Today is Day 3 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE 2 HOUR DELAY – No BUC Time
Period 1: 10:10 – 10:41
Period 2: 10:44 – 11:15
Period 3: 11:18 – 11:48
Period 5: 11:51 – 1:19
Lunch A: 11:51 – 12:12 (7th & 8th)
Lunch B: 12:36 – 12:56 (HS)
Lunch C: 12:58 – 1:19 (HS)
Period 6: 1:22 – 2:22
Period 7: 2:25 – 3:25
- All 4 teams won last night!!! The Varsity Girls Basketball team won 88-16 last night against West Central. 10 girls scored with Averiel scoring 21 and Laynee scoring 20 to lead us. Great complete game. The JV Girls Basketball team won 60-9 last night.
- All seniors please meet in Mr. White’s room on Monday, January 24 during BUC time. We will discuss some senior items and also Funds for the Future. All seniors need to attend and please bring your computer with you.
- Anyone interested in signing up for 4th – 8th grade club volleyball, please use the following link. https://forms.gle/18Q6nw8jFqFmtRoJ9. Email Mrs. Gallup (email@example.com) or Mrs. Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. Thank you!
- Your East Buchanan Robotics team finished their season on Sunday at Clear Creek Amana, placing 11th out of 28 schools and earning 3rd place in an award for their innovative arm design. Great job everyone!
- HS Students!! Please remember to lock your car when parked in the school parking lot!!
- SENIORS: Please turn in your baby picture and senior picture to Mrs. Goedken for the newspaper, senior video, and yearbook. Mrs. Goedken‘s email is email@example.com. Photos can be scanned here at school or sent in digitally.
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
- SENIOR PARENTS & SENIORS: It’s time to start digging through those old pictures. We would love for you to send us pictures of the class of 2021 when they were in elementary and middle school for the senior video. Email them to Mrs. Goedken or bring them in to be scanned. Don’t forget – we also need a senior picture and a baby photo!
- Are you a senior? Will you be 18 by May? AgVantage FS in Hazleton is looking for crop scout interns for 2022. This internship goes from Mid May-Mid August so you would be finished up before heading to college in the fall. If you are interested please email see Mr. Doese or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Ms. Leslye Horn at email@example.com
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
Jan. 21 – French bread pizza, spaghetti sauce, baked beans, romaine lettuce salad, applesauce cup, banana choc. chip cookie
Jan. 24 – WG breaded pork patty on wg bun, cheesy broccoli, tater tots, apple slices, mandarin oranges, milk
Jan. 25 – Hot turkey sandwich on wg bun, mini carrots, french fries, diced pears, orange, milk
Jan. 26 – WG breaded chicken patty on wg bun, sliced cucumbers, smiley fries, diced watermelon, pineapple tidbits, milk
Jan. 27 – Walking taco (taco meat, cheese, salsa, chips), refried beans, lettuce, applesauce cups, wg cinnamon roll, milk
Jan. 28 – WG pizza crunchers, spaghetti sauce, celery sticks, coleslaw, diced peaches, grapes, wg rice krispy treat, milk
Jan 21 Girls WR STATE
Jan 21 4:00 HS BB @ Ed-Co Bus: 2:50 Dismiss: 2:40
Jan 22 Girls WR STATE
Jan 22 District Large Group Speech
Jan 22 10:00am HS WR Steinkamp Duals
Jan 24 4:00 MS B BB (H) Ed-Co
Jan 25 5:30 HS BB (H) Springville
Jan 27 4:00 HS BB @ Clarksville
Jan 27 4:00 MS B BB @ Starmont
Jan 27 Bowling @ Indee
Jan 28 5:30 HS BB (H) North Linn
Jan 29 9:00am Bowling Tourney vs Delaware
Jan 29 10:00am HS WR TRC Tourney @ Lisbon
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am