EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, January 6, 2022
Today is Day 6 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE 2 HOUR DELAY – No BUC Time
Period 1: 10:10 – 10:41
Period 2: 10:44 – 11:15
Period 3: 11:18 – 11:48
Period 5: 11:51 – 1:19
Lunch A: 11:51 – 12:12 (7th & 8th)
Lunch B: 12:36 – 12:56 (HS)
Lunch C: 12:58 – 1:19 (HS)
Period 6: 1:22 – 2:22
Period 7: 2:25 – 3:25
- Stop in to Mrs. Bowers Room for a healthy quick snack to enjoy during the school day! Grab a baggy of cut up green peppers and a healthy dip to enjoy! It only costs $2 a bag! Sales start during 2nd period!
- Anyone interested in individual speech, please email or come see Mrs. Fisher ASAP!
- HS Students!! Please remember to lock your car when parked in the school parking lot!!
- SENIORS: Please turn in your baby picture and senior picture to Mrs. Goedken for the newspaper, senior video, and yearbook. Mrs. Goedken‘s email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos can be scanned here at school or sent in digitally.
- East Buchanan Speech is having a fundraiser selling earrings and keychains. Email or stop in to Mrs. Fisher with any questions. Thanks!
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
SENIOR PARENTS & SENIORS: It’s time to start digging through those old pictures. We would love for you to send us pictures of the class of 2021 when they were in elementary and middle school for the senior video. Email them to Mrs. Goedken or bring them in to be scanned. Don’t forget – we also need a senior picture and a baby photo!
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
Jan. 6 – WG orange chicken, steamed rice, buttery peas, fresh broccoli, diced pears, banana, wg breadstick, milk
Jan. 7 – WG pepperoni pocket, lettuce salad, baked beans, grapes, pineapple tidbits, wg cookie, milk
Jan. 10 – WG chicken tenders, baked potato wedges, sliced peppers, mandarin oranges, apple slices, wg apple delight, milk
Jan. 11 – Cheeseburger on wg bun, smiley fries, green beans, diced pears, oranges, milk
Jan. 12 – BBQ rib patty on wg bun, baked beans, cauliflower and dip, diced melon, diced peaches, milk
Jan. 13 – WG beef burrito with salsa, cheese stick, lettuce and grape tomatoes, banana, applesauce cup, wg cinnamon roll, milk
Jan. 14 – WG pizza dippers with spaghetti sauce, mixed vegetables, celery, sliced kiwi and pineapple tidbits, wg sun chips, milk
Jan 6 4:00 Robotics League Meet @ Williamsburg Van: 2:10 Dismiss: 2:00
Jan 6 6:00 HS WR (H) Midland / Starmont
Jan 7 3:45 Bowling @ Independence vs West Delaware Dismiss: 2:00
Jan 7 4:30 G WR @ Central Elkader Community HS
Jan 7 5:30 HS BB (H) Central City
Jan 8 10:00 HS WR @ Maq Valley Tournament Bus: 7:10am
Jan 8 2:00 Bowling Invite @ Louisa-Muscatine
Jan 8 9:00am JV B BB (H) Springville
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am