EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Today is Day 2 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- HS Girls Wrestling clothing is for sale until Nov. 6th https://shopjustforyou.com/jfy-imprint-store/east-buchanan-girls-wrestling/
- Eliza Beatty, Teighlor Elledge, Carlee Melka, Greta Noesen, Isabelle Dawes-please turn in your VB jerseys asap.
- Speech shirt orders are due Nov 21. Forms are in the office.
- On Wednesday October 26th, the following East Buchanan FFA members competed in the National Conduct of Chapter Meetings competition as Iowa’s representative: Lindsay Beyer, Ayda Cook, Kate Dolan, Mikel Dolan, Addy Gericke, Tristan Lindsay, Kreighton Peck and Kalli Sherman. Together they earned a silver rating and placed within the top 30 teams in the country. Lindsay Beyer was recognized individually for a perfect score on her parliamentary procedure test. Congratulations on a job well done!
- High School Girls’ Basketball practice will begin on November 7th. Time TBD. Please bring your practice jerseys and have your physicals taken care of! Another exciting season is about to begin! – Coach Reck
- Check the Lost + Found in the Commons!!
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
Regional Medical Center is hosting a volunteer event on Saturday, November 5th and looking for willing and able volunteers! We will be putting together luminary kits for our upcoming “A Night of Lights“ event and need a lot of helping hands. Here are the details: Saturday, November 5th @ 9AM, Regional Medical Center (VETS – 3rd Floor), SIGN UP HERE If you have any questions you can contact me at my office at 563-927-7592 (Amy).
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
LUNCH MENU *Menu Change
11/2 Meatball sub, hoagie bun, baked beans, fresh cauliflower, pears, fruit smoothie, milk
11/3 WG Chicken and Chili Crispito, Lettuce, Corn, Diced Watermelon, Banana, Homemade School Brownies, MIlk
11/4 WG Breaded Pork Patty, W/G Bun, Cheesy Broccoli, Mixed Veggies, Mandarin Oranges, Fruit Smoothie, Milk
Nov 3 4:00 MS G BB @ Alburnett Bus: 2:45 Dismiss: 2:35
Nov 3 4:30 MS WR @ Lisbon Bus: 2:45 Dismiss: 2:35
Nov 4 7:00 V FB Quarterfinal Playoffs @ Grundy Center Bus: 4:00
Nov 8 4:30 MS WR (H) Alburnett/Midland/Springville
Nov 9 5:00 School Board Meeting
Nov 10 4:00 MS G BB @ Starmont Bus: 2:50 Dismiss: 2:40
Nov 10 4:30 MS WR @ Central City Bus: 3:10 Dismiss: 3:00
Nov 10 7:30am FFA: Nov Chapter Meeting
Nov 10 5:30 FFA: Discovery, Greenhand, Chapter Night
Nov 11 End of Hex 2
Nov 11 End of Trimester 1
Nov 12 FFA: Ignite, Amplify & Transform Conference
Nov 14 PD – No School
Nov 14 4:00 MS G BB @ Ed-Co Bus: 2:40 Dismiss: 2:30
Nov 14 7:00 TRC Vocal Festival
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am