EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, November 7, 2022
Today is Day 5 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- The East Buchanan FFA Discovery, Greenhand and Chapter Night on Thursday November 10th will start at 6:15 pm in the Events Gym instead of 5:30 pm as previously advertised.
- The Football Team would like to thank each and every one of you who have supported us throughout the season. Every away game seemed like a home game for us with so many vocal fans in attendance! Grundy Center was just too much Friday night, winning 20-6 in the Quarterfinals. It was another fun ride and we fully expect to be back in the Championship race next year! Now onto winter sports where all of us BUCCANEER fans need to cheer for all of our sports! Have each other’s back even if you are out for different sports, we are one school, one student body, one unit! Keep it that way the rest of the year! LET’S GO BUCS!!!!!
- Boys Basketball fan gear can be purchased until Nov. 14, delivery will be Nov 29. https://stores.teamelitesports.com/east_buch_boys_basketball/shop/home
- Send a gobble gram!! The EB PTO will be delivering gobble grams again this year. Great way to connect with a friend, bring a smile to your friend’s face, or surprise a classmate! There will be copies in the office to pick up if you would like. Each gobble gram is $1 and will be sent with a treat. Gobble grams will be delivered from November 7-November 17.
- Eliza Beatty, Teighlor Elledge, Carlee Melka, Greta Noesen, Isabelle Dawes-please turn in your VB jerseys asap.
- Speech shirt orders are due Nov 21. Forms are in the office.
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
LUNCH MENU *Menu Change
11/7 Chicken sandwich, peas, fresh cauliflower, peach cup, sliced apples, milk
11/8 Ham & cheese sandwich, baked beans, fresh broccoli, cantaloupe, cucumbers, milk
11/9 Thanksgiving Meal: Turkey roast, mashed potatoes/gravy, green bean casserole, stuffing, four cup salad, dinner roll, dessert, milk
11/10 WG cheese pizza, romaine lettuce, corn, banana, mixed fruit, milk
11/11 Chicken tenders, scalloped potatoes, mini carrots, diced watermelon, strawberry cup, milk
Nov 8 4:30 MS WR (H) Alburnett/Midland/Springville
Nov 9 5:00 School Board Meeting
Nov 10 4:00 MS G BB @ Starmont Bus: 2:50 Dismiss: 2:40
Nov 10 4:30 MS WR @ Central City Bus: 3:10 Dismiss: 3:00
Nov 10 7:30am FFA: Nov Chapter Meeting
Nov 10 6:15 FFA: Discovery, Greenhand, Chapter Night
Nov 11 End of Hex 2
Nov 11 End of Trimester 1
Nov 12 FFA: Ignite, Amplify & Transform Conference
Nov 14 PD – No School
Nov 14 4:00 MS G BB @ Ed-Co Bus: 2:40
Nov 14 7:00 TRC Vocal Festival
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am