EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, October 10, 2022
Today is Day 3 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- Varsity Football: The Bucs beat the Eagles from Clayton Ridge 71-0 on Friday night. We rushed the ball for 484 yards and passed for 41 more. The defense held Clayton Ridge to 29 yards. Hopefully the JV team can follow with a win tonight at Clayton Ridge at 6:00pm!
- ATTN EAST BUC ARCHER FAMILIES: There will be a parent meeting on Monday, October 17th at 6:30 PM in the HS gym.
- Check the Lost + Found in the Commons!!
- The Buc Bash is coming on October 20th!! With that, every student has free admission but there are options to upgrade your experience. There are two packages you can purchase: a $20 package and a $35 package both will guarantee a better experience during the concert. Check your email or stop in Mrs. Kelchen’s room or the office for signup. The last call to sign up is Monday, October 10th.
- FFA fruit, meat and cheese sales are starting! Deadline for orders is Friday October 21st. Please see an East Buchanan FFA member to order or click the link here to place an order.
- You may now sign up for youth girls basketball, grades 3-6, using this form https://forms.gle/mZCfE3im5eNpuHMs9. Contact Brian Kelchen at Brian.Kelchen@icloud.com with any questions.
- ATTENTION EAST BUC ARCHER FAMILIES: We are going to do online registration this year. Any 4th-12th grade East Buchanan student is eligible. Registration will be open until October 15th. Fees can be dropped off to either the elementary or High School office. Please use the link below to complete registration for each archer. If there are any questions, please contact Coach Tina Snyder. Looking forward to a great year! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciUBASbVjxpzu8C0-RigCsPMbmg4f9XkLIX04RHiz1OGtdhA/viewform?usp=sf_link
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
- Speede Shop is hiring for Part-Time evening and weekend cashier and deli positions. Applications can be picked up at the station or contact Melissa through the WINTHROP SPEEDE SHOP facebook page.
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
Oct 18 Iowa Central CC 11:15am
Oct 25 University of Iowa
LUNCH MENU *Menu Change
Oct 10 Chicken Leg, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Mixed Veggies, Pineapple Tidbits, Apple Slices, Milk
Oct 11 *Maidrites, Romaine Lettuce, Celery, Nectarines, Applesauce, Milk
Oct 12 Pizza Dippers, Green Beans, Carrots, Banana, Strawberry Cups, Cookie, Milk
Oct 13 Beef and Cheese Nachos w/Frito chips, Cheesy Refried Beans, Corn, Grapes, Fruit Smoothie, Milk
Oct 14 Orange Chicken w/sauce, Seasoned Rice, Peas, Sliced Oranges, Diced Peach Cups, Milk
Oct 10 4:30 MS FB (H) Lisbon
Oct 10 6:00 JV FB @ Clayton Ridge Bus: 3:50
Oct 11 4:00 TRC XC Meet @ North Linn Bus: 2:35 Dismiss: 2:25
Oct 12 1:30 Dismissal Elem PD
Oct 12 8:00am PSAT
Oct 12 2:00 MS/HS Parent/Teacher Conferences
Oct 12 5:00 School Board Meeting
Oct 13 4:00 HS VB-TRC Tourney Bus: TBA
Oct 13 4:30 MS FB @ North Cedar Bus: 2:25 Dismiss: 2:15
Oct 14 7:00 V FB @ South Winn Bus: 4:10
Oct 15 10:00am HS VB-TRC Tourney Bus: TBA
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am