EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, October 28, 2022
Today is Day 5 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- High school girls that are interested in wrestling-practice starts Monday October 31 at 6 am!
- Tickets are on sale for tonight’s Playoff Football game @ Alburnett. Tickets must be purchased online https://www.iahsaa.org/tickets/
- We will have a walk through Today at 3:20 for the Football team making it to the 2nd round of playoffs!!
- High School Girls’ Basketball practice will begin on November 7th. Time TBD. Please bring your practice jerseys and have your physicals taken care of! Another exciting season is about to begin! – Coach Reck
- If you are a boys basketball player who hasn’t turned in his uniforms or practice jerseys from last year, please return those ASAP to Coach Ersland or Coach White. Also, if you have a basketball that you borrowed from the school please return it to either Coach Ersland or Coach White ASAP.
- Check the Lost + Found in the Commons!!
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
Regional Medical Center is hosting a volunteer event on Saturday, November 5th and looking for willing and able volunteers! We will be putting together luminary kits for our upcoming “A Night of Lights“ event and need a lot of helping hands. Here are the details: Saturday, November 5th @ 9AM, Regional Medical Center (VETS – 3rd Floor), SIGN UP HERE If you have any questions you can contact me at my office at 563-927-7592 (Amy).
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
LUNCH MENU *Menu Change
10/28 Baked Ziti, celery, baby carrots, fresh pears, orange slices, milk
10/31 Witches hair w/goblin’s blood (spaghetti w/meat sauce), Zombie links (bread stick),ghost vomit (green beans), vampire lips (applesauce), vampire brains (strawberry cup), monster cookie
11/1 Tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich, mini carrots, applesauce cups, grapes, milk
11/2 Meatball sub, hoagie bun, baked beans, fresh cauliflower, pears, fruit smoothie, milk
11/3 WG Chicken and Chili Crispito, Lettuce, Corn, Diced Watermelon, Banana, Homemade School Brownies, MIlk
11/4 WG Breaded Pork Patty, W/G Bun, Cheesy Broccoli, Mixed Veggies, Mandarin Oranges, Fruit Smoothie, Milk
Oct 26-29 FFA: National FFA Convention & Expo
Oct 28 11:15 Noah Valenzuela State Cross Country Meet in Fort Dodge
Oct 28 7:00 V FB 2nd Round Playoffs @ Alburnett Bus: 4:15
Nov 3 4:00 MS G BB @ Alburnett Bus: 2:45 Dismiss: 2:35
Nov 3 4:30 MS WR @ Lisbon Bus: 2:45 Dismiss: 2:35
Nov 8 4:30 MS WR (H) Alburnett/Midland/Springville
Nov 9 5:00 School Board Meeting
Nov 10 4:00 MS G BB @ Starmont Bus: 2:50 Dismiss: 2:40
Nov 10 4:30 MS WR @ Central City Bus: 3:10 Dismiss: 3:00
Nov 10 7:30am FFA: Nov Chapter Meeting
Nov 10 5:30 FFA: Discovery, Greenhand, Chapter Night
Nov 11 End of Hex 2
Nov 11 End of Trimester 1
Nov 12 FFA: Ignite, Amplify & Transform Conference
Nov 14 PD – No School
Nov 14 4:00 MS G BB @ Ed-Co Bus: 2:40 Dismiss: 2:30
Nov 14 7:00 TRC Vocal Festival
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am