EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, September 30, 2022
Today is Day 4 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- MS VB-practice is over @ 430 today, no practice on Monday.
- Blankets and Pillows will no longer be allowed in the classrooms. They are becoming a distraction in the classrooms. Please keep them in your lockers or at home and dress appropriately for the temperature.
- Starting Sept. 30th, 2nd grade through 12th grade will be receiving disposable silverware to eat with. The silverware is currently disappearing or is being damaged beyond use at an alarming rate.
- Head to KCRG.com and vote for Ryland Cornell for “Athlete Of The Week”. Ryland had 12 carries for 230 yds and 4 TD’s, and added a 72 yd TD pass in last Friday’s win against Maq Valley.
- ATTENTION EAST BUC ARCHER FAMILIES: We are going to do online registration this year. Any 4th-12th grade East Buchanan student is eligible. Registration will be open until October 15th. Fees can be dropped off to either the elementary or High School office. Please use the link below to complete registration for each archer. If there are any questions, please contact Coach Tina Snyder. Looking forward to a great year! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciUBASbVjxpzu8C0-RigCsPMbmg4f9XkLIX04RHiz1OGtdhA/viewform?usp=sf_link
- The East Buchanan FFA will be hosting a mum sale! We will be open by appointment throughout the week. Mums are $20 and we have purple, red, orange and yellow flowered mums available. If you would like to schedule an appointment please email Mr. Doese at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Those interested in the MEXICO TRIP this summer: If you are a student who has successfully completed SPA II by the end of this year & would like more info on the Mexico Trip, please stop in ASAP to get info from Mrs. Huegel if you have not received it yet. There will be a PARENT MEETING THIS SUN. (OCT. 2) AT 6:00 PM IN THE COMMONS. I would like you & 1 parent/guardian at the meeting. Please see me if you have conflicts with this!
- D&D weekly meetings will now be held in Aurora at the Comet Center on Thursdays after school.
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
- Speede Shop is hiring for Part-Time evening and weekend cashier and deli positions. Applications can be picked up at the station or contact Melissa through the WINTHROP SPEEDE SHOP facebook page.
- Wild Thunder is looking for volunteers to help run their concessions at a Haunted House in Indee over the following weekends (Oct 14-15, 21-22, 28-29), please contact Nicole @ 319-440-8751 to signup.
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
Oct 18 Iowa Central CC 11:15am
Oct 25 University of Iowa
LUNCH MENU *Menu Change
Sept 30 Crispito, Romaine Lettuce, Peas, Applesauce Cup, Mandarin Oranges, Milk
Oct 6 WG Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, Steamed Carrots, Celery, Grapes, Pineapple Tidbits, Garlic Toast, Milk
Oct 7 Breaded Pork Patty, WG Hamburger Bun, Cheesy Broccoli, Cauliflower, Mandarin Oranges, Watermelon Juice Cup, Milk
Oct 8 Walking Taco, Taco Meat, Lettuce Cheese, Refried Beans, Chuckwagon Corn, Pears, Applesauce Cups, WG Cinnamon Roll, Milk
Oct 9 Chicken Patty, Romaine Lettuce, Corn, Diced Watermelon, Banana, Milk
Sept 30 End of Hex 1
Sept 30 Picture Makeup Day
Sept 30 7:00 V FB @ Bellevue Bus: 3:55
Oct 3 PD – No School
Oct 3 6:00 JV FB @ Bellevue Bus: 3:35
Oct 4 Begin Hex 2
Oct 4 4:00 MS VB (H) Maq Valley
Oct 4 4:15 XC @ West Delaware Bus: 3:00 Dismiss: 2:50
Oct 4 5:15 HS VB (H) Maq Valley
Oct 5 4:00 MS/HS Parent/Teacher Conferences
Oct 6 7:30am October Chapter Meeting
Oct 6 4:00 MS VB @ Ed-Co Bus: 2:45 Dismiss: 2:35
Oct 6 4:30 MS FB @ Maq Valley Bus: 3:15 Dismiss: 3:05
Oct 6 6:15 HS VB @ Ed-Co Bus: 4:55
Oct 7 7:00 V FB (H) Clayton Ridge
Oct 8 9:00am V VB @ Hudson Tourney Bus: 7:35
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am