EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Today is Day 5 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- The XC did great last night at Springville, highlights are MS Girls Whitney Brady 4th, Jaden Connolly 5th, Lyla Stiefel 7th, Claire Devlin 10th, and 1st as a team, MS Boys Brady Hogan 2nd and Kyle Peck 5th, HS Girls Lindsay Beyer 9th and Destiny Krum 10th and 3rd as a team, HS Boys Noah Valenzuela 2nd. Others participating and running well were: Natalie Krum 12th. Kambria Ries 15th, Evie Thurn 17th, Emily Cook 18th, Sara Cook 20th, Kaleb Sherrets 11th, Macy Kelchen 20th, Abby Crawford 25th, Kreighton Peck 30th, Ben Hesner 17th, Sam Cook 21st, Jaden Peyton 33rd, and Hayden Nelson 23rd.
- T-Shirt order forms are in the office!! All proceeds will go toward Coaches vs Cancer!!!
- Powder Puff + Rough and Tuff signup deadline is TOMORROW during buc time.
- Anyone bringing a guest to the Homecoming Dance that does not attend EB needs to get a Dance Guest Form from the office please.
- HOMECOMING WEEK!!
THEME : Knock the Cats off the Board! (Board Games)
- DAYS OF THE WEEK
Monday: Pajama Day; Tuesday: Adam Sandler Character Day; Wednesday: Country v. Country Club Day; Thursday: Meme/Twin(Duo) Day; Friday: Spirit / Anything But a Backpack Day
- Hallway Decorating 11:00 am until 4:00 pm on Sunday September 18 – judges will be judging at 4:30
Class Halls: Seniors – Commons – Candyland; Juniors – Main Office Hall – Game of Life; Sophomores – North Hall – Clue;
Freshman – Music Hall – Monopoly; Cheerleaders – Entry Way
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
Sep 15 Upper Iowa 11:20am
Oct 18 Iowa Central CC 11:15am
LUNCH MENU * Menu Change
Sept 7 Breaded Pork Patty, WG Bun, Cheesy Broccoli, Cauliflower, Mandarin Oranges, Watermelon, Juice Cup, Milk
Sept 8 Walking Taco, Meat, Lettuce, Cheese, Refried Beans, Chuckwagon Corn, Pears, Applesauce, WG Cinnamon Roll, Milk
Sept 9 Chicken patty, Romaine Lettuce, Corn, Diced Watermelon, Banana, Milk
Sept 8 7:30am FFA: Sept Chapter Mtg
Sept 8 4:00 MS VB @ Maq Valley Bus: 3:00 Dismiss: 2:50
Sept 8 4:30 MS FB (H) Starmont
Sept 8 5:15 HS VB (H) Cal-Wheat
Sept 9 9am FFA: State Dairy Cattle Eval & Milk
Sept 9 7:00 V FB (H) Starmont
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am