Free and Reduced Forms
If interested in applying for free and reduced lunch/fees, please read through the following forms. To apply, please fill out the last two forms and return to East Buchanan's central office.
- Free & Reduced Price School Meals FAQs (Frequently asked questions about free and reduced)
- How to Apply for Free & Reduced Price School Meals/Milk (Information on how to fill out the free and reduced lunch application)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (Application to fill out and return to EB's central office)
**When filling out the application form, to be considered for a full or partial waiver of book rent and driver education fees, be sure to sign the waiver information box on the back of the application.
Important Medical Reminders
from East Buchanan's Nurse Tracy Klendworth
Requirements for the 2020-2021 School Year:
- Immunization Record
- Dental Screening
- Lead Test - this will be done at your doctor's office
- Vision Screening - screening completed no earlier than one year prior to enrollment can be accepted.
Vision Screening - screening completed no earlier than one year prior to enrollment can be accepted.
- Need Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria,& Pertussis) - Students entering 7th grade and above (if born on or after September 15, 2000) shall have a one-time dose of the Tdap vaccine.
- Need Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine - Students entering 7th grade (born on or after September 15, 2004) shall have one dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine. There is no grace period for this vaccine. This means that your child will not be able to attend school until they receive this vaccine according to lowa Law.
Dental Screening - Screening completed no earlier than one year prior to enrollment can be accepted.
Need the 2nd dose of the Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine - Any student entering 12th grade (born on or after September 15th, 1999) shall have two doses of the meningococcal conjugate vaccine or 1 dose of the first dose was previously received when the student was 16 years of age or older. There is no provisional period for this requirement. This means (according to lowa Law) that your child will not be able to attend school until they have received the vaccine.
* Any students in grades 7th-12th participating in sports will need an updated physical.
** Essential Oils CANNOT be administered at school.
If you have any questions please contact East Buchanan School Nurse, Tracy Klendworth.
Click on the form name below if you need any of the forms for your student.
- Medication Administration Permission Form (For students who will need medication administered at school. Please bring form and medication to the school nurse.)
- Physical Form (For students going into PK and K).
- Dental Screening Form (For students going into PK, K, and 9th)
- Vision Screening Form (For students going into K and 3rd)
- Authorization for carrying an epi-pen and/or inhaler (For students who carry an epi-pen and/or inhaler at school-please fill out and sign by your provider)
- Diet Modification Request Form (For students who need diet modifications due to allergic reactions)