January 27, 2022
EAST BUCHANAN MIDDLE SCHOOL / HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, January 27, 2022
Today is Day 6 of the 6-Day Cycle
TODAY’S SCHEDULE Regular
- The Varsity girls basketball took a tough loss to Springville on Tuesday night, 52-43. It was tied going into the 4th quarter and the tank went empty in the 4th. The JV girls also took a tough loss.
- Anyone interested in signing up for 4th – 8th grade club volleyball, please use the following link. https://forms.gle/18Q6nw8jFqFmtRoJ9. Email Mrs. Gallup (email@example.com) or Mrs. Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. Thank you!
- HS Students!! Please remember to lock your car when parked in the school parking lot!!
- SENIORS: Please turn in your baby picture and senior picture to Mrs. Goedken for the newspaper, senior video, and yearbook. Mrs. Goedken‘s email is email@example.com. Photos can be scanned here at school or sent in digitally.
SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
- SENIOR PARENTS & SENIORS: It’s time to start digging through those old pictures. We would love for you to send us pictures of the class of 2021 when they were in elementary and middle school for the senior video. Email them to Mrs. Goedken or bring them in to be scanned. Don’t forget – we also need a senior picture and a baby photo!
- Are you a senior? Will you be 18 by May? AgVantage FS in Hazleton is looking for crop scout interns for 2022. This internship goes from Mid May-Mid August so you would be finished up before heading to college in the fall. If you are interested please email see Mr. Doese or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Ms. Leslye Horn at email@example.com
College Representatives: (Notify the office if interested)
Jan. 27 – Walking taco (taco meat, cheese, salsa, chips), refried beans, lettuce, applesauce cups, wg cinnamon roll, milk
Jan. 28 – WG pizza crunchers, spaghetti sauce, celery sticks, coleslaw, diced peaches, grapes, wg rice krispy treat, milk
Jan. 31 – Hot ham + cheese on wg bun, wg sun chips, sliced peppers, grape tomatoes, fruit smoothie, pineapple tidbits, milk
Feb. 1 – Wg mini corn dogs, tater tots, cheesy broccoli, mini carrots, sliced apples, mandarin oranges, milk
Feb. 2 – WG chicken nuggets, scalloped potatoes and ham, green beans, diced pineapple, applesauce cup, wg breadstick, milk
Feb. 3 – Sloppy Joe on wg bun, baked beans, potato wedges, banana, diced peaches, milk
Feb. 4 – WG cheese pizza, lettuce salad, corn, diced pears, diced strawberries, wg sugar cookie, milk
Jan 27 4:00 HS BB @ Clarksville Bus: 2:15 Dismiss: 2:05
Jan 27 4:00 MS B BB @ Starmont Bus: 2:50 Dismiss: 2:40
Jan 27 Bowling @ Indee Bus: 1:00 Dismiss: 12:25
Jan 28 5:30 HS BB (H) North Linn
Jan 29 9:00am Bowling Tourney vs Delaware
Jan 29 10:00am HS WR TRC Tourney @ Lisbon Bus: 6:20
BREAKFAST DUTY – Breakfast begins @ 730am
January 24, 2022
East Buchanan Elementary Announcements
January 24, 2022
Today is Day 4 of the 6 Day Cycle
Jan. 24 – Br. Pork patty, hamburger bun, cheesy broccoli, baked tator tots, apple slices, mandarin oranges, milk
Jan. 25 – Hot turkey sandwich, mini carrots, baked French fries, diced pears, orange, milk
Jan. 26 – Br. Chicken patty sandwich, sliced cucumbers, smiley potatoes, diced watermelon, pineapple tidbits, milk
Jan. 27 – Walking taco, taco meat, cheese, salsa, chips, refried beans, romaine lettuce, applesauce cup, cinnamon roll
Jan. 28 – WG Pizza crunchers, spaghetti sauce, celery sticks, coleslaw, diced peaches, fresh grapes, rice krispy treat
*Bold lettering is a menu change
Calendar of Events:
Jan. 26 – Fontana in 4th grade 12:30-2:30
Jan. 28 – D.A.R.E. in 6th grade. 11:45-12:45
Feb. 2 – World Read Aloud Day
Feb. 3 – 4th Grade to Gallagher Blue Dorn. 8:30-12:00
Feb. 4 – D.A.R.E. in 6th grade. 11:45-12:45
Feb. 9 – 3rd grade to Gallagher Blue Dorn 8:30-12:00
Feb. 10 – 4th grade to Fontana
Anyone interested in signing up for 4th – 8th grade club volleyball, please use the following link. https://forms.gle/18Q6nw8jFqFmtRoJ9. Email Mrs. Gallup (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mrs. Young (email@example.com) if you have any questions. Thank you!