East Buchanan 4 year old Preschool Registration for the 2022-2023 school year will be Thursday, March 3rd, 2022 at 6 pm in the EB Library. You may enter through the Elementary or MS doors. Come and learn about the 4 year old program and ask any questions you may have to the preschool staff.
Preschool Registration Forms
The forms for the 2022-2023 school year are now listed below. You should be able to print them off and turn in the completed forms at registration night or to the elementary office. If you would like a registration packet, please contact the elementary office at 319-935-3660. Packets are also available in the elementary office.
Checklist for Enrollment (Click on the links below to fill out each form).
- PRESCHOOL CHOOSE YOUR DAY FORM- fill out your basic information as well as what days you are interested in for the 4 year old preschool program (Fridays will only be a half day for all students)
- PRESCHOOL PERMISSIONS FORM- basic permission questions parents need to answer
- PHYSICAL FORM (This must be completed by your family doctor and is only good for one year. Parents please be sure to complete the top part of the form with name and medical history.)
- MMUNIZATION CARD (Your family doctor will supply this. Be sure to get an updated one at your physical. The link will take you to the immunizations required.)
- CERTIFICATE OF DENTAL SCREENING(This must be completed by your family dentist and is only good for one year. Parents please fill out the top part of the form.)
- HOME LANGUAGE SURVEY-- This form is a requirement that we collect for the state of Iowa. It is 2 pages.
- IOWA KIDSIGHT VISION SCREENING FORM-- In the fall of every year, the Lions Club of Iowa will come in and do free vision screening for preschool students. This permission form is required for them to do the screening.
To download the entire packet, click here.
ALL FORMS (including physicals and dentals if previous year has been expired) MUST BE TURNED IN BY OCTOBER 28, 2022 TO MAINTAIN YOUR STUDENT'S ENROLLMENT AT THE EAST BUCHANAN PRESCHOOL PROGRAM. If all forms are not turned in and updated, your child will be sent home until we have all forms.